Nothing says WOW like a bold and sexy red lip! The epitome of GLAM! It is easier than you think to achieve! And the best part is that you can dress it down with some faded jeans and a tee or dress it up with a little black dress matched with Louboutin heels of course! There is nothing better than a red heel matched with a
red lip! This quick 8 step how-to will have you glam in a flash like celeb Taylor Swift who is often spotted with a perfectly painted red lip!
HOW TO GET Va-Va-Voom RED LIPS!
- The first thing you must do is to create a soft moisturized bare lip. Chapped? Use a lip scrub, rinse, and apply a few dabs of a lip conditioner or balm. Blot.
- Get out your concealer ladies! Yes, concealer actually works as a lip primer, keeping you color richer and causing it to even last longer! Apply a small amount to your lips.
- This takes layers so you want to first apply a matte red lipstick starting at the top of the lip and spread down using a lip brush. You want to create an even lining of the upper lip line, especially the middle area of your top lip where it peaks.
- Then completely paint color in your upper and bottom lips now without reaching the outer line.
- To create a perfect lower lip outline, say ahhh and open up. This will allow you to paint a smooth outer line corner to corner.
- To define the outer line even more apply concealer or foundation along the edges.
- Blot several times on a tissue versus smudging your lips together.
- That’s it! Perfect red lips! For the Va-va-voom part add some lip glass from MAC!
Now go out and pucker, pucker, pucker!