Get the Gigi Hadid Red Carpet Makeup Look at the Drugstore!
Following Gigi Hadid on Instagram? Yeah, we are too! She is stomping the model game, the world of fashion and errything. Have you ever thought, wow she is stunning? Of course you have because she is but do you ever wonder if Gigi Hadid was born with it or… maybe it’s Maybelline? Well, it’s both. The girl at the top of the modeling world-who can whatever she wants-has her hair and makeup posse give her a red carpet look with nothing but Maybelline. Yes, Gigi Hadid was recently the host for the 2016 iHeart Radio Much Music Video Awards and her red carpet look is what we are going to break-down below. So take some notes because these are some new drug store finds to go check out for yourself.
Check out these Maybelline makeup products with the Gigi Hadid gold stamp of approval on them:
- Prime like a princess: You only set yourself up for success when you start your makeup with a good primer. It helps your makeup last and gives your products a more natural looking application. Try the FaceStudio Mast Prime Blur + Smooth Primer by Maybelline for 10 bucks.
- Cop her concealer: For dark circles go for a shade lighter than your foundation, about two shades lighter. Gigi rocked the SuperStay Better Skin Concealer by Maybelline for 9 bucks.
- Be flawless with her foundation: Try the Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation by Maybelline for 11 bucks.
- Set your makeup like Gigi Hadid with this setting powder: Face Studio Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Powder by Maybelline for 9 bucks.
- Slay with this setting spray: Whether you are setting your final makeup look or refreshing your look after hours of wear, setting spray goes a long way! Try Face Studio Master Fix Setting Spray by Maybelline for 9 bucks.
- Look sun-kissed with the Fit Me! Bronzer by Maybelline for 6 bucks.
- Blend yourself the perfect smokey-eye look with The Nudes Palette by Maybelline for 10 bucks.
- Mask you super basic eyelashes with this mascara: Volum’ Express The Spider Effect Washable Mascara by Maybelline for 6 bucks.
- Have the same kissable lips as Gigi did…well, the color anyway! She had a mix of Color Sensational in Orange Danger & Color Sensational in Smokey Red by Maybelline both 8 dollars each.
Every time I go to the drugstore I always throw a ton of cute makeup products I hope work great but usually most fail. I am definitely excited to see how some of these hold up!
Have you tried any of these products? Are they great or Nah? Check out more makeup tips at Event Makeup!