Well it’s a new year so it’s time to be cliche and make some New Year RESOLUTIONS ;). Why should you make resolutions? Because research has found that people who make resolutions are 10 times more likely to attain their goals than people who don’t explicitly make resolutions. How can you keep these resolutions? Make them realistic! You can also search for apps on your phone that relate to your resolutions to keep them fresh on your mind and help you keep track of how well your are doing!
My Stay-At-Home Mom/ Homeschooling Mom New Year RESOLUTIONS:
1. Start a workout plan that the kids can do with me.
2. Plan the home school curriculum 1 month in advance.
3. Do zero business during homeschooling hours.
4. Start my reading rotation program (Each person in the house will rotate reading a book to the family per day).
5. Try at least one new recipe per month.
6. Conserve energy in the house better.
7. Write 1 new story with the kids to read to the baby each month. At the end of the year we should have a collection of 12 stories!
8. Take some ‘me’ time for myself each day (no working, kids, husband…just me and something enjoyable).
9. Get even more involved in the JDRF (Type 1 Diabetes Foundation) for my daughter who has it.
10. Sneak in more filling-vegan meals into my family’s vegetarian diet 😉
See some of my housewife tips and tricks at REAL HOUSEWIVES and please add your own!
Happy New Year & Happy Mothering 🙂