Shape, Sculpt, & Slenderize Your Face with Bronzer!
- Use bronzer on your temples! Take your bronzer from your temples and up just a bit to the side of your forehead (see example).
- No need for that face lift! Just sculpt your cheeks with your bronzer! Right under the cheek bone apply your bronzer, sweeping in a slight ‘C’ motion. If you watch yourself make a few facial movements in the mirror or make the fish face you will see the natural darkening under your cheek bone, apply there. Then add a little highlighting powder to the cheek bone for an added effect!
- Slenderize your nose with bronzer! Many celebs use this trick! Using a light bronzer or even a very light matte brown eyeshadow, use a brush to go from your eyebrows along the bridge of your nose all the way down to the tip.
- Don’t forget about your jawline! Apply your bronzer right under your chin and extend up to your earlobes. This can actually help hide or minimize a double chin!
- Want a slimmer neck? Will you can elongate your neck with bronzer. Just apply the bronzer to the sides of your neck and place some highlighting powder on your collarbone.
DON’T FORGET TO BLEND ALL OF YOUR BRONZED SPOTS!
Take a clean powder brush and blend each area with the rest of your face.
Check out more beauty tips at Event Makeup!